17 December 2008

Christmas Crafts

Happy Holidays!

I hope everyone is feeling like busy elves - what would christmas be without the hectic pace of shopping, cooking, crafting...and the anticipation building before the big day? I have thought about this lately and instead of grumbling about it like I may have before - I say relish in it! Its all in the details - so when we look back we'll see how every step we take leads us to the best of memories!

And I have literally taken just about every 2nd day thus far to create a new card designs...somedays I created several - all from scratch! It might be a great accomplishment to have a grand plan, but that'll be another year for me I'm afraid. This year I made them up as I went along, lol - good exercise for the brain especially when you are under the crunch to get those international cards mailed!

So here are the cards I've made. I will follow this post with a show of my cards - I hope they inspire you! Almost 99% of them have been from my collection of Stampin' Up! stamps.
One card using a die cut from Quickutz, the Peace on Earth card. And a few feature Flourishes LLC and Papertrey Ink - all 3 companies regular favourites of mine.

I hope you enjoy them!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Template by: