20 December 2008

Country Living Magazine's Suggested Ideas with SU! CL Kit

Here is a close-up from Country Living's website featuring the aforementioned Country Living Holiday Collection stampin' kit from Stampin' Up!

Sigh - how pretty is that table setting! I would love this for New Years or my Birthday! Can you see it for a bride's shower? Ooooohh! Its really adaptable if you ask me!

Just remember - HURRY - its on till Dec 31rst!!!

Kit contains: stamp set, chipboard die-cuts {4 sheets, 12x12}, Designer Series paper {12 sheets}, Whisper White cardstock, Silver Metallic cord, White Taffeta ribbon, Pretties Kit components {decorative elements}, Red Riding Hood Classic Stampin' Spot {ink}, .......well lots more!

PLUS - free bonus! :) {And free gift with their magazine subscription}








2 comments:

Jane said...

Ooo Beverley this looks fantastic, love the blues through to silver...very classy.
I also love your new blog, and will be visiting often for support and hopefully the odd tip or two ;)
hugs
Jane x
aka draytonlady

Taavjax said...

What a fantastic offer! I am UK based ,so therefore have a UK SU supplier -I think I would like one of those kits!! will they ship internationally?? lol
Seriously ,that is an amazing offer you have there!
*sighs* poor me

Post a Comment

Template by: