7 January 2009

Pocket Planner for Free!

Wow - here is something free for you crazy stampers out there - lol! I came across this idea thanks to a woman named Jackie at her blog: click here I don't know her personally but I see that she is an avid crafter - go Jackie go!

Anyways I thought her pocket planners were excellent and wanted to pass it on to you because she referenced a place called The PocketMod: the free recyclable personal planner....click here

Hope you take the time to check them out!



{few mins. goes by.......you're back} See? I want to try now too - don't you! :)

1 comments:

Jacquie said...

Thanks for the plug Beverly! I love the pocket planner, use it everyday, the best thing about it is that one can pick exactly which pages to put into the planner, ie all lined pages, lists, it really is fun to personalize the planner.

Post a Comment

Template by: