27 August 2009

Daisy Photo Card






Here is another  Monday card......I decided to use a picture on my card. One of my fav topics of choice - my daughter pictured here so long ago when she was young!

 I felt like doing folding and stitching - for a more homegrown look all around.  It's a little hard to see the folded, stitched paper ribbon I made underneath the vellum rectangle in the photo (try clicking to see the photo closer)....and then I pulled out my Daisy die for my Big Shot - so fun to punch out your own flowers!

Again hard to see but the colour of the flower's button is a soft blue -  subtle - which I love - soft vintage-mod!

 That's the one thing about crafting, you can switch it up day to day...one day bursting with bright colours, and the next day, quiet as a mouse...but each and every mood reflects you, so you are realling charting yourself and all that you are....something to think about. :)

Cheers!


Stampin' Up! Supplies:  Big Shot Bigz Die-Flower,Daisies #2.; Vellum; Very Vanilla cardstock; Button Bouguet.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Template by: