4 August 2009

Frog and Lily Card



Another Monday - and I am slow getting this posted, its 2:35 am! But almost forgot it was Monday - you know how it is when you are on long week-ends!


 I think that is why I turned to making my card on the fun side - I love frogs too! So last time I did a monkey card, this time its frogs! My two favs! :)

Hope you enjoy this!
Beverly

Stampin' Up! Supplies: cardstock: Handsome Hunter (dark green), Bermuda Bay (turquoise) and Green Galore (lily pad); ribbon: So Saffron twill; colouring: Close to Cocoa marker, chalk, adhesive, glue dots. ...
Other Supplies: frog design cardstock, glitter rag papers, Diamond Dust cardstock scraps, bit of ribbon,

1 comments:

Butternutsage said...

what an original and clever idea Beverly. I just love what you have done with this challenge. Great job!

Post a Comment

Template by: