21 August 2009

Let's make a well-dressed up card!




This morning's crafting  was grrrr-great because I luv, luv circles but esp. when they are partial-circles - don't ask me why, I am sure there is some deep psychological reason, so let's just stick with the fact I like them (wink!)...........so here it is!
I was feeling very girly or something - and decided part way it looked a bit..well, Victorian.
So then I really dug deep into my stashes and began throwing everything on....from stacking the sentiment - plus - and I am glad to say - I found a reason for this lace! It has been kicking around my ribbon basket ever since I purchased at a rummage sale {they are the best things for finding things like this on the cheap!}....so glad for that. I tacked it on with a bit of thread. {hate tying knots on my thread :(}....
And pink-corals were fun to work with - I am feeling a bit tired and sore today with a sore tummy and so these colours perked me up! And dare I say it - glitter! hehe!
Finally, I tried to create a Victorian mood with my photo - I have a number of shells around which I like to display differently from time to time - AND - that is my dear departed Aunt Isabel's brooch on display there, looks like so much of what we are wearing today really.
Hope you'all like visiting!
Cheers - and have a nice week-end! It's Friday! :)
Stampin' Up! Supplies: cardstock: Whisper White; inks: Melon Mambo (new!), Chocolate Chip; stamps: Love You Much stamp set, adhesive.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Template by: