2 September 2009

MTSC37 Mercy's Tuesday Sketch Challenge

MTSC37 - that's the code for Mercy's Tuesday Sketch Challenge #37 today over at Mercy Kerin's blog HERE.  It's the first one I have tried of this but it's a fun sketch and a chance to showcase more of my stash!



and here the picture is cropped:


I used a an old favourite stamp set and some patterned paper from my old stash - which is soon to be part of a 2nd hand sale I am doing to help clear up some room!  Out with the old - in with the new!

To all of this I used Stampin' Up!'s new IN COLOR cardstock in both: Soft Suede and more cardstock AND matching ribbon in Dusty Durango, a nice orange-y rust colour.

I elevated the pies with dots, and highlighted them from behind with a stamp from our Stampin' Up!'s SAE campaign last spring, called 'Polka Dot Punches' which co-ordinates with some of our basic punch shapes; this one is for a scalloped circle punch.

A few more bobs 'n' bibs and there it is.   Well - another thing today.....we just got a dog!!!! And I have been busy creating and its time to go see him, he's been so lovely and quiet - whatta fella!  His name is Pepper and he is a Peek-a-Poo.....I shall post a pic of him soon.  Anyways ta for now!

2 comments:

Suzy Tyler said...

Thanks for playing along with the challenge this week! I love your color choice here! Very darlig!

Mercy said...

beverly...what a fun card! so bright and cheerful! love your interpretation of the sketch!

thanks for playing along with my sketch for this week, and i hope to see you again next week! :)

{{{hugs}}}
mercy

Post a Comment

Template by: