19 March 2010

Embossed Medallion








Well it has been a while since I 'embossed' and then inked the background, and I must say I enjoyed doing it once again!  It was particularly exhilarating because of the sheer size of the stamp!  I got the inspiration for this card on another stamper's site who I must credit (please see below)...but I think I added a little bit of my own style by creating my own ribbon look. 

To do this, I layered two ribbons together, then stitched a row of beads over top.  It was a bit pain-stakingly slow but I sort of like doing little crafty things like this watching tv! 

Hope you like it :)

Stampin' Up! Supplies: Medallion Stamp, Brocade and Bashful Blue Inks, Whisper White Cardstock, Sponge, Clear Embossing Powder, Ribbon, Beads, Gem Brads, Scallop Border Punch.  




1 comments:

tiggertastic said...

my god this is amazing, so much detail and those butterflies are amazing

hope you are having a good weekend

sarah xx

Post a Comment

Template by: