30 May 2010

Happy Moments from Stampin' Up!

Hello stampers and crafters alike!

Quick post today as I am off to a craft auction!  Yeah - wonder if I successfully bid on anything, well, we'll see!

Meanwhile I am going to leave you with this - our HAPPY MOMENTS stamp set is one that I adored receiving as a prize from my upline Caroline!

It so darn cute and I love the little bird in his cage - awww!  Also, another stamp set FAVORITE THOUGHTS has 4 fantastic sayings from a woman's perspective - and ones attributed to some famous gals like Eleanor Roosevelt (she has a lot of good sayings!)

But I thought the idea of dangling my birdcage was too cute to pass up!  I sent this card yesterday off into the mail and I hope the person who receives it loves it!






Have a nice day y'all!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Template by: