4 October 2010

JOIN STAMPIN' UP TODAY - Recieve a FREE CRAFT TOTE!

It's nearing the end for this promotion - so give yourself permission to JOIN STAMPIN' UP! while this promotion still has the generous proportioned GREENHOUSE GALA CRAFT TOTE - a $50 Dollar Value!

I just saw this tote on Saturday, and it is beautiful!  I am hedging on purchasing one myself as I can do that as I am a demonstrator, but I also have to pay for it, lol!   YOU CAN GET YOURS FREE!

IF YOU HAVE BEEN SITTING ON THE FENCE ABOUT BECOMING PART OF THE STAMPIN' UP! FAMILY OF DEMONSTRATORS - than this may help make your decision!  It's a FREE TOTE that is so stylish that you can take it anywhere!


I will be honored to help you - just contact me at bstampingbeehive@gmail.com and we'll have you on your way!
cha-cha!
Beverly
                                                                
                                              

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Template by: