10 November 2010

New Class - Cards with a Christian Theme - Nov 21

Hello!

I an happy to announce that I will be able to hold another class this Nov 21rst - in preparation for the Holidays!    I am moving well ahead on my craft fair schedule, so hurray for me, I can do one more class!

NOV 21rst Christian Christmas Cards
This class will feature religious cards - the greeting will be religious in nature. The design of the cards will be pretty and we will do several cards plus a mystery project!!!!  I love to throw in a mystery project!

So come and join us -  Experienced or Beginners!      Cost =$ 20.00    Nov 21  1:00 - 1:30 Start time.
Please Contact Me to Reserve your spot - so I can have materials cut. Thank You.

* Receive $5 discount for bringing a friend plus your new friend also receives $5 discount, as well as Seniors and Students.

God Bless,
Beverly

Also - don't forget I have my last class of the season - CHOCOLATE AND CARDS, DEC 5TH 1:00

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Template by: