22 January 2011

A Tour of some "Super-Star" Valentine's Projects by various SU! Talent!

HI....fellow crafters!

I am sick - just the bad headache and stuffed up head kinda sick, but its putting a curve ball to my major cleaning and crafting.

Soooooo....I thought I would take a detour from crafting myself and see what others are up to - and WOW there are such great ideas out there, huh?  Collectively we are all awesome!!!!

So here is what I have found so far......I'll add to it as I go along till I'm better - enjoy!

Stampin' Up! Stars

What comes in small packages?  Check these out.....
1.).the first is a super-cute project from LeeAnn Gref and her blog Flowerbug's Inkspot and its her Valentine's Dresser........how cute is this!  It features the Matchbox Bigz XL Die, a few punches and our latest Love Letter DSP, glimmer brads and the lovely red glitter cardstock.  Very nicely done!

LeeAnn tucked some treats and 'love'ly coupons in order to pamper her husband!  Awesome idea for anyone on your list...your MOM, children,.a BFF, or to keep your neighbour on your good side...bribe them with a few favours!  LOL!


2.

HERE is another sweet 'box' project.  Tammy Howell from her blog, Tarheel Stamper. By using a papermache box and our Daisies #2 Bigz Die, she has created her Valentine Heart Box - and I love the crimped collar around the top's side....sweet!  


The Daisy die has 3 sizes of the flower - which is how Tammy made such a lush-looking daisy! What a cute button too!  


Alright I wanted to showcase a card, but then I found THIS NEXT IDEA....!!!
Our STAMPIN' UP! brads, buttons, small embellishments usually come in small round  translucent containers, right?  Right - and this talented SU! Demonstrator has discovered  that 'another' person dressed up these containers - so she 'cased' the idea and came up with these.....!!!  Aren't they worth the love that goes into making them?  

Catherine Cote featured project on her blog, CeeCee's Creations.....last year, but they're well worth repeating......

....awwwh, how cute!   
Another one below....


Well that's it today - I promise to dig up some card and scrapbooking ideas! 

 I'm off to rest - how do you do one of those 'sleeping faces' ...++ 0  [I don't think so, lol!]








1 comments:

LeeAnn Greff said...

Thank you so much! I am thrilled at being part of your 'Super-Star' group!

Post a Comment

Template by: