12 February 2011

Chipboard Accent Update - My Daughter Made a Valentine!

However amazing on her part....its not for me!  I'd like to see the results of a poll of crafters who have kin living with them, children no less...who will not craft much!  Honestly, she will on occasion - but ironically, I can not expect a card - she tells me she does 3 per year, that's her limit! LOL!

But - if not for Mom, then she doesn't mind to hit my craft studio and go crazy. And when she does, I love her style!

Here is my chipboard accent (please see Feb 3rd post).....on a card she made for a friend!




My daughter's card she made as a Valentine for a friend. 

Told ya she was talented, oxox! 

Supplies: Stampin' Up! Basic Grey Pattern Paper(striped, dots), Rose Red and Pretty in Pink (2nd layer and inside) cardstock, Vellum specialty paper,  Love You Much stamp (heart), Heart Punch, XL Flower Punch (inside grey flower).  Misc:  Heart Border Punch (Fiskars), pale pink ribbon. 

2 comments:

Renee said...

This is beautiful! Your daughter is very talented. Hugz n blessings.

Cindy Haffner said...

BEAUTIFUL work!!!

Post a Comment

Template by: