25 March 2011

Creative-Sketch CS25H Holidays and Celebrations


CS25H








Inside Greeting ' Happy Easter '



Hello, today I am entering a challenge!  I have not entered one here before, but over at Creative-Sketches there is a challenge today called CS25H Holidays and Celebrations and I have chosen to make an Easter Card for a friend!



To do this, I have chosen my INSPIRED BY NATURE stamp - using the floral image (it's a double-mounted stamp - opposite side has grass!) because it feels like Spring to me and I wanted my card to not be over-the-top Easter, but something more simplier and relaxed.

I have made the focal piece using our SCALLOP CIRCLE Bigz Die (the scallop red circle) and then layered it with Pumpkin Pie and Whisper White cardstock, followed naturally,  nestled in the center,  my stamped image!

My ribbon is a thin strip of paper cardstock (Whisper White )  run through our Crimper tool, and sponged ever-so-gently with PEACH PARFAIT ink.

The two tiny tags (say that 10 times!) tied on are made with our MEDIUM JEWELLERY TAG punch - and decorated with co-ordinating stamps, TINY TAGS and one little sequin for good luck, lol.

My Easter Greeting is on the inside - stamped in a row - kinda different, but simple too.

I also had fun trying a new thing - using GLUE DOTS and GLITTER!  How cool!  I found this idea from my friend Dee over in Australia, and another fantastic Stampin' Up! Demo!!

So head on over to check out Creative-Sketch's online site for more ideas - or if you have time, to try a challenge!

2 comments:

Heather Pilz said...

Thanks for playing with Creative Sketches! I really like the simplicity and clean look of your card! Great job.
Heather Pilz
StampPaperScissorsInk.com

Renee said...

great card! love it! hugz n blessigs

Post a Comment

Template by: