29 July 2011

TAGS with MY FRIEND Stamp and INK-DYED FLOWERS

Crafternoons!


I decided to add some 'more' to my friend's Get Well card [see previous post below] and I settled on making a tag using the same stamp set, since I am exploring all my new stamps!  Then I got a little more energy and went and grabbed my mist bottle which I had used on the get well cardstock, and misted up the tag just as well.


Not satisfied with the tag - I looked around the craft room til I spotted a bottle of plain white fabric flowers - aha!  So I inked up the outer edges of the flower and then on others, I would mist the centers. Either way, there is a little 'spreading' - so if you decide to do it, just be aware if you're trying to leave some of the original colour intact.


I also ROLLED the dyed flower up, and secured it at its tightly rolled-end. One I place right on the tag with glue dots and the other is dangling off a bit of twine. I will add some more to that one in a bit :)


Anyways here's the 3 tags pictures - since you have everything out, why not make more, right?  I am trying to decorate each one a little differently, and one remains undone yet - that's for another afternoon!


I like them - hope you like them - and have a great FRIDAY and LONG WEEKEND (for some - yah, I know!)


crafty hugs,
TAYLOR :)

CLICK ON PICTURES TO SEE THEM LARGER



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Template by: