23 January 2012

Hello Stamp from Stampin' Up!

* Crafternoons everyone!


Tomorrow begins SALE-A-BRATION !!!!   HURRAY!  We're going to get FREE things - la la la !!!!


OK - got that out of my system, lol!




On to today - rainy as it is - I need to send a nice lady a message regarding some business between us so I thought I would send it to her in a notecard which will hopefully brighten her day!   And to top it off, I was just mentioning to someone that I don't do clean 'n'simple often enough - soooo.....I plucked myself up and dug around the stamp box and here's what I found:   the HELLO Stamp!


 I love this stamp since the day I first laid eyes on it!  It's so sweet - LOVE the polka dots!


And my effort to remain simple resulted in this notecard this morning......using a combo of blue and red with some white for crispness!  Try this stamp - it looks excellent as a pot for flower stems!  It looks awesome in a combo of three especially in different colours of the rainbow!  Its short and sweet!  Its also an " A LA CARTE " stamp - meaning you can buy it from Stampin' Up! as a single stamp!  Hello! *



* Hello stamp/ Baja Breeze and Tempting Turquoise blue cardstock/ 
Whisper White cardstock/ Real Red cardstock and Ink/
Scallop Edge Punch *

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Template by: