10 February 2012






Crafter-mornings!   I am doing a quck post tonight before heading to bed....read on about my adventure crafting with some fab girls!  I'll follow up with that tomorrow once I get my zzzzzz's in, LOL! 
UPDATE:  I wanted to express my thanks to Amy who allowed me to come 
to craft with a group of beautiful young Moms at a local YWCA center! 
It was a total kick and I now remember why I feel tired - I'm so older now, lol!!! 

Anyways they were adorable and great to see people try new things! Thanks to the girls!!


1.

2.
1. Letter Templates cut out and glued to card base. 2. Now dressed up and what a lovely difference!

This project can be found at Splitcoaststampers under ' WORD CARD ' 


Leave a space to tuck a precious photo!




....or a symbol of LOVE! 



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Template by: